Daddy's Here - Part One(SFW FICTION)

 Strong arms engulf me from behind.  I shriek and drop my toothbrush in fright, but am instantly soothed by the familiar scent and gravelly voice: "Shh, little one.  Daddy's here."

He turns me around and I am gently pressed up against him; my ear against his chest, hearing the rhythmic thump thump thump of his heart.  "You're home early, Sir.  I thought I'd be sleeping..."

Firm fingers grasp my chin, forcing me to gaze up into his narrowing eyes.  "That's Daddy to you, little girl," he growls.

My eyes widen, my lips part and my breath catches. "But..."

"No." He tenderly smooths the curls from my face.  "Little one, you've been a big girl for long enough these past few days.  You need this.  Daddy needs this."

I can never refuse him.  I sigh and snuggle deeper into his chest.  "Yes, Daddy."

His arms tighten around me and I know he is smiling.  "There's my little one."  Daddy wipes the toothpaste from my mouth.  "Do you need pee-pees, little one?"

I hide my face and shake my head.  "No Daddy," I whisper.

"Hey," Daddy grasps my hands and pulls them from my face.  "No hiding from Daddy.  Daddy doesn't like it when he can't see his little one."

I feel funny in my tummy when Daddy says these things.  He kisses my forehead and slowly leads me into the living room.  I hear, "Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood..." and smile.  "Pooh Bear," I murmur, pointing to the TV.

"Yes, baby, Pooh Bear."  Daddy agrees and sits me on the sofa.  I close my eyes as Daddy gently removes my glasses and I feel something fluffy in my hands.

"Stuffies!" I squeal and clap my hands.

"They missed you.  Just like Daddy."

"mmm," I rub my eyes and scrunch up my nose.  "Sleepy girl."  I feel myself fall backwards into Daddy's arms and snuggle down to lay my head in his lap, soothed by my two favourite things: Winnie the Pooh, and Daddy.

I feel Daddy's thumb stroke along my jaw and up across my lips and my mouth parts open automatically.  "Here, little one."  Daddy whispers as his thumb slowly slides in.  "Daddy's here."  Sighing, I suck soft...slow...deep, savouring the taste of my Daddy's skin.  I feel my eyes flutter closed and give into the comfort only Daddy can give me. 

Comments